SWATHeavy Duty Tactical Rappelling Rope (200 Feet) - HighTensile Strength Nylon Cord. Braided Polysheath For Resistance ToHeat,Chemicals, and Abrasion. Top Quality StaticRope For Rappelling andRescue. Exceeds OSHA, ANSI,and NFPA Standards.Issued To GI Military & Civilian Rescue orTactical Teams. USA Made. Diameter: 7/16" Inches. 200 Feet Long. 9000Pound Test. UVResistance & Durability. Ideal For Wet Uses & Pre-Shrunk. GSA Compliant.
- Liberty Mountain Static Rope
- Static lines madecompletely of Polyester
- Greatly reduces the stretch while increasingstrength, UV resistance & durability
- High density of the sheath is alsoextremely abrasion resistant
- Polyester is hydrophobic by nature, absorb verylittle water, ideal for wet situations
- Preshrunk to reduce shrinkage in thefield
- Meet or exceed UIAA and NFPA standards
- Diameter 7/16in
- Tensile Strength kN: 9,000 lbs.