SWAT Heavy Duty Tactical Rappelling Rope (150 Feet) - High Tensile Strength Nylon Cord. Braided Polysheath For Resistance To Heat, Chemicals, and Abrasion. Top Quality Static Rope For Rappelling and Rescue. Exceeds OSHA, ANSI, and NFPA Standards. Issued To GI Military & Civilian Rescue or Tactical Teams. USA Made. Diameter: 7/16" Inches. 150 Feet Long. 9000 Pound Test. UV Resistance & Durability. Ideal For Wet Uses & Pre-Shrunk. GSA Compliant.
- Liberty Mountain Static Rope
- Static lines madecompletely of Polyester
- Greatly reduces the stretch while increasingstrength, UV resistance & durability
- High density of the sheath is alsoextremely abrasion resistant
- Polyester is hydrophobic by nature, absorb verylittle water, ideal for wet situations
- Preshrunk to reduce shrinkage in thefield
- Meet or exceed UIAA and NFPA standards
- Diameter 7/16in
- Tensile Strength kN: 9,000 lbs.