When you shop at Army Universe, we want you to be completely satisfied. If you find that you must return, exchange or have any problem with an item, we try to make this process as easy as possible!
We have a 30-day money back guaranteed policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product you may return it. If you would like to make an exchange you may do so for any product that we carry in stock.
Please contact our returns department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).
In order to serve you best, these guidelines must be followed. We will not deviate from any of our policies.
All products purchased from Army Universe may be returned during our time policy time frame for a refund, less the shipping charges. These apply unless otherwise stated.
- You must e-mail us for an RMA before sending anything back. A return authorization is required for all returns.
- All items must be new, unused, and contain all original packaging and accessories.
- RMA must be visible on the outside of the return and package must include a packing slip.
- Returning a product that is not in resalable condition and/or without a Return Merchandise Authorization risks forfeiture of product.
- Some items cannot be returned and we reserve the right to deny any return for any reason.
- A refund will be issued only to the original method of payment.
- Refunds may take up to 10 business days to show up on your account.
- Shipping costs are never refunded, even for expedited orders.
- Buyer is responsible return shipping on all returns. We do not send out return shipping labels.
- A restocking fee of 15% can apply on returns.
- We are not responsible for lost packages that are returned. Please ship your return with a tracking number.
- If you took advantage of the free shipping promotion that we offer and you return your order, the original full shipping costs will be deducted before your refund is issued.
- Due to the long shipping times and cost of international shipping, orders outside the USA & Canada are not returnable.
If you would like to return an item, please contact us. We will respond with an RMA number and instructions on how to proceed with your return.
If you need to exchange your order, these are instructions:
1. Place a new order for your desired item & pay for it.
2. E-mail us with the new order number and that you want to exchange your order.
3. We will send you a RMA with instructions on how to send the order back.
4. Once we receive it back a refund will be applied to the returned order.
- Exchanged items must be in the same condition it was received in. Damaged, worn or used products will not be accepted back.
- We do not pay for return shipping on exchanges.
- You have 14 days from the day the order is placed to get an exchange RMA.
If you rather not purchase a new item, then you will be sending the order back for a return. Please follow the return instructions above.
We do not handle exchanges via the mail, which means if you send back an item we will not send you the new item you want. You will need to place a new order for the item you want.
In the event that Army Universe ships out a package and it is refused by the customer, the customer will be charged a restocking fee of 20% plus shipping costs (both to the customer and back to the shipper). Refunds will be done as soon as possible but may take up to 10 business days.
What should I do if I received a damaged or defective product?
If you received a damaged product from Army Universe please e-mail us right away. Do not wait for any reason or send a product back without telling us first about the damaged item. We will not accept any damaged goods claims after 3 business days.
If an item was damaged in the shipping process, a claim will be filed and a new product will be sent out once the damaged product is received back. We will need an image to show the damage. Images can be emailed to us directly. If you cannot provide an image, you will need to return it at your own expense.
All products are inspected thoroughly before being sent out, but mistakes can occur and we will do whatever is necessary to rectify it.
If you decide not to keep a defective product, a restocking fee will still apply. We do this to ensure the integrity of our company and our customers. Shipping will be reimbursed for any defective item after it has been inspected.
What should I do if I received the wrong product?
If you receive the wrong product from your order please let us know right away and we will do whatever is necessary to fix the situation as soon as possible. Please do not ship an item back and then ask us to cover return shipping costs as we will not cover those costs that way. We will need you to send an image with the packing slip of the order to fix any mistakes from the shipping department.
How long do I have to cancel an order?
Orders placed online may be canceled up to 2 hours after being placed. All orders after 2 hours cannot be canceled even if it has not been shipped. Please e-mail us and we will do our best.
How do I make a change on my order?
We will be able to make changes on orders if the order has not been processed. Orders can get processed within 1 hour so after an order was processed we will not be able to make changes on your order. Requests do not mean orders will be changed. We will do our best but there are no guarantees. Please e-mail us and we will do our best.
International customers are responsible for any customs/duty charges that may apply. We do not edit invoices for customers because our system cannot allow us to do so. International orders CANNOT be returned. There are no exceptions to this rule.