Sage Green US Air Force CWU-45P Tactical Military Flight Jacket
- Outershell Made From Nylon Material
- Innershell Made From Quilted Polyester Lining Material
- Stand Up Butterfly Collar
- Knit Cuffs & Waistband Construction
- Two Lined Front Hook & Loop Slash Pockets
- Zipper Front Closure With Interior Nylon Storm Flap Behind Zipper & A Leather Zipper Pull Tab
- Zippered Utility Pocket On Left Arm Jacket With 4 Pen Pocket
- The CWU-45P (Cold Weather Uniform) Was Designed By The US Military For Flight Crews Who Required Optimal Weather Protection In Cold Weather Enviroments
- Manufactured To Military Specifications
The CWU-45P flight jacket, also known as the Cold Weather Uniform, was designed by the US Military in the 1970s and issued to pilots and ground crew as cold weather gear. The CWU jacket features a fully water repellent nylon outershell with a quilted polyester lined interior, providing optimal warmth without the added bulk of a huge winter coat. The pilot jacket also features a stand up butterfly collar that zips all the way to the top via a front zipper opening, which includes a leather pull tab for easy access and an interior nylon storm flap behind the zipper for added weatherproofing.
Flight Jacket - Size Chart
Chestmeasurements are from under armpits from front side to side. BackLength is from shoulder area, going down. All measurements are donein inches. This is a size chart for our Flight Jackets and notall jackets are available in all these sizes.