Orange EMS/EMT Medical Trauma Tactical Backpack
- Made From 900D Polyester Material
- PVC Lined
- Large Main Zippered Compartment Measures: 12" x 18.5" x 7.5"
- Many Interior Pockets/Pouches For Storage
- Interior Mesh Pockets
- Interior Elastic Loops For Pens/Tools, Etc
- Padded Back
- Padded 3" Wide Adjustable Shoulder Straps With Phone Pouch With Hook & Loop Closure
- Top Carry Handle
- Two Front Straps With Quick Release Buckles
- ID Holder On One Side
- Reflective Striping On Front Mesh Pocket On Front & Both Sides
- White Star Of Life Emblem Printed On Top Of Bag
- Supplies In Images Not Included
- Made For Rugged Use
- California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.
You always wanna be ready for any emergency. The emergency can be a small cut on your finger or a large gash on your knee, but with this bag you will be ready. The Medical Trauma Bag is made for emergencies. Many zippered compartments allows you to put all your belongings in an organized space where you know where everything is right off the top of your head without having to look. The Polyester material allows this bag to withstand rugged use in the rain, snow, heat, and wind. This Backpack is very comfortable with padded shoulder straps and a padded back so that all your heavy supplies don't tire you out. Printed on the top of the Medical Backpack is a Star Of Life Emblem. This bag isn't only for medical professionals such as Doctors or EMT Workers. Anyone can make 100% use of this bag. A parent can buy it to keep bandages or alcohol pads so they can make sure they are prepared to take care of their kids or even themselves.