Olive Drab Leather Panama Sole Military Combat Jungle Boots
- Heel & Toe Made from Leather Material
- Upper Boot Made From Canvas & Nylon Material
- Rubber Panama Sole
- Mildew Resistant Construction
- Drain Holes On Both Boots
- Heavy Duty & Made For Rugged Use
- 8" High
- Great For Camping, Construction, Law Enforcement, Police, Security, Officers & More!
Full Sizes Only. No Half Sizes Available, So Please Order The Next Size Lower. For Example, If You Wear Size 11.5, Please Order Size 11. Boots Are Meant To Be Worn With Thick Socks & Are Cut One Size Large. Please Take That Into Consideration When Ordering.
- Wear with; 1 pair socks, wool, cushion sole.
- Size: The tropical boot is supplied in whole size, 5 through 13. The boots should be worn longer and wider than the combat boots you normally wear in order to allow for normal swelling of the feet in hot weather.
- Pull on boots, seating heel firmly into place, then double lace at 3rd or 4th eyelet - boot should fit snugly but not tightly.
- Trouser should be worn outside boot.
- Carry extra socks with you. Change socks often and at least once daily. Remove boots, and dry feet as often as possible. Neglect of the feet can cause jungle rot and make you a casualty.
- Brush mud and excessive dust off boots. To prevent leather from getting hard and stiff , wax often with shoe polish containing silicone. Clean screened vents on inside shank so that water will drain out.
- Wipe inside of boot occasionally with a moist soapy rag and let dry.
- As frequently as possible dry boots out in the sun. Do not place nearintense heat as this will destroy nylon, leather and rubber.
- Before putting on boots on, carefully inspect the inside of the boots to avoid bites and stings.
Triple fold the bottom of your fatigues or pants and stuff them inside the boot with a tight lacing in heavily bug infested areas to amply protect your feet.