Olive Drab Tall .50 Caliber Mil Spec Surplus Ammunition Can
- Made From Durable Cold Rolled Steel
- Designed As A Replica Of .50 Caliber Cartridge Box, But Can Also Securely Hold Gear
- Has The Text "100 CRTG 50 CAL LINK M9 4 - BALL M33 1 - TRACER M17 LC12H693S8"
- Brand new replica based on the US military ammo can
- Tough Handle That Slides Down To Collapse Across The Top
- Heavy Duty Latch That Snaps Into Place & Secures Your Gear
- Dimensions: 11" x 5.75" x 12"
- California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.
This 50 Cal Can was designed to house the ammunition belt for the infamous "ma duece" Browning M2 Machine Gun. Made from tough cold rolled steel, these ammocans can take a beating while keeping its contents safe. Still in use with the updated M2A1 in US Army and USMC service.