Light Blue Inspection Ready US Army Beret Military Flash Patch US Made
- Made From Polyester Material
- Designed To Bear The Unit Insignia of a US Soldier on Front of Beret
- Features The Traditional Blue Shield with 13 White Stars Flash Design
- Sew on patch (Not iron on. Add glue to attach anywhere)
- Approved For Uniform Wear on US Army Berets with The Dress Blue Uniform
- Measures 1 7/8" x 2 1/4"
- Made In USA
- Based on US colors which is white stars on a blue background.
- Blue reprents the USA Flag and the 13 stars represent the 13 originial US colonies.
Our US Army beret flash patch is the perfect replacement for the flash worn on the standard issue black beret hat that bears a soldier's unit insignia as a part of the dress blue uniform. After sewing on the flash patch and pin up your insignia, you're ready to pass inspection - this flash is specifically designed for the black beret military soldiers wear today. This mens beret cap flash is designed to last and features the same light blue shield with 13 stars design as the flash included with the standard issue black army beret.