Cold Steel Recon Tanto Santoprene Rubber Training Knife 11.75"
- Made From Santoprene Rubber & Canvas
- Designed To Be Flexible & Gentle
- Realistic Look For The Most Effective Training
- Used To Instruct Knife Fighting Safely Without The Chance Of Most Bodily Harm
- Utilized In Training Drills, Martial Arts Demonstrations, Practice, Or As A Replica For Paintball & Airsoft Players
- The Knife Measures 11.75" With A 7" Blade & 4.75" Handle With A 0.44" Thickness
This Cold Steel Training Knife is a perfect tool to instruct knife fighting while mitigating the risk of using a real knife. The Cold Steel Tanto Knife can be used in japanese martial arts weapons training, military recon training, or as mock karate weapons for costumes and roleplay. The "steel rubber" material of the Cold Steel Recon Tanto provides a realistic, life-like appearance of steel without compromising safety because of the flexible nature of santoprene rubber.