550LB Type III Nylon Paracord Rope Tube 300 Feet
- Made From 100% Heavy Duty Nylon Material.
- Constructed By A Certified US Government Contractor.
- 550 Pound Tested - 7 Strand Core.
- Made In The USA.
- 5/32" Diameter.
- Important Part Of Any Survival Kit.
- Type III Commercial Paracord.
- Enhanced GI Plus Parachute Cord & Is Better Than Military Specifications.
- Top Quality Craftsmanship, Detailed Construction, Improving Every Last Detail.
- Has Multiple Uses & can be Used By Anyone.
- Lightweight, Strong & Durable.
- Quick Drying &Will Not Rot or Mildew.
- GSA Compliant.
- Size: 300 Feet Long on Tube.
This 550 paracord is the exact type of cord that the US Military uses for non critical missions & they have to have the best and most reliable cord. This is not a cheap imitation and is as advertised. Paracord Ropes can be utilized in many great survival uses & the 7 strands can be easily removed to be used for:Securing Equipment, Shoelaces, Hanging Food From Bears, Vehicle Tie Down, Sewing Fabric, Repairing Equipment, Making A Fire Bow, Fishing Line, Paracord String For A Bow, Making A Shelter, Fish Gill Nets, Fishing Line, Animal Snares, Clothes Lines, Paracord Lanyards, Anchor Line, Binding, Twine, Animal Restraints, Tooth Floss, Splints, Tourniquet, Paracord Braiding, & Other Paracord Crafts. No survival kit is complete without a hank of genuine paracord rope.