Navy Blue Civil War Union Army Style Military Replica Kepi
- Made From Wool Viscose Blend Material
- Replica Of The Kepis Issued To Confederate Army Soldiers & Union Officers, Perfect For Reenactments
- Adjustable Hat Buckle Across The Front
- Small Visor Over Front For Eye Protection
- One Size Fits Most
- California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.
In the United States, the kepi is most often associated with the American Civil War era, used as the civil war hats of choice for the Confederate Army as well as the officer corps of the Union Army. The Confederate Civil War uniforms regulation mandated the kepi as the Confederate hat in combat, though many troops wore the forage cap, also the standard issue of Union soldiers, because of their ease of production relative to the civil war kepi. The Confederate Kepi featured a visor on the front as well as an adjustable buckle that can be adjusted to fit most head sizes, and this direct replica keeps these features while featuring a wool-viscose blend construction.