MultiCam OCP US Army Military Rip-Stop Rank Insignia Patch USA Made
- Made From Polyester/Cotton Rip-Stop Material
- Attach To Your Uniform, Plate Carrier, Or Gear Using The Hook & Loop Backing
- Worn On The New Official Army OCP Pattern ACU Uniform
- Conforms To Army Regulation AR670-1 For Uniform Wear
- Detailed Polyester Embroidery
- Borders Will Not Unravel, Curl Or Fray
- Certified By The Institute Of Heraldry
- USA Made
- Dimensions 2" x 2"
The MultiCam OCP Pattern patches are designed to comply with Army Regulation AR 670-1 and are authorized for wear on the new OCP uniform pattern. The MultiCam uniform was issued to troops in Afghanistan and is nearly indistinguishable to the new OCP camo pattern. This OCP Scorpion camo pattern is slated to completely replace the current "Universal Camouflage Pattern" (UCP) ACU camo, which had been the standard US Army ACU since 2004, by 2019. New soldiers fresh out of basic training have been issued the new army uniform and TA-50 gear is being created in this army OCP pattern. Pass inspection when you rank up with this OCP rank and proudly display it on your army combat uniform or update to the new army combat uniform with your uniform allowance instead of maintaining the old pattern before it's too late.