Multi Cam Reverse American US Flag Iron On Patch 2" x 3"
- 65% Cotton & 35% Polyester
- Iron On, Sew On Patch
- Worn On The Official Army ACU Uniforms
- Quality Stitched with Detailed Embroidery Well Defined White Stars & Thick Embroidered Maroon & Multicam Stripes
- Over 6,500 Stitches
- Fade & Shrink Proof
- Borders Will Not Unravel, Curl or Fray
- Reversed US American Represents The Nation At War & Is Worn By Troops During Wartime
- Dimensions: 2" x 3"
This MultiCam OCP flag patch, worn on the US Army ACU Army Combat Uniform sporting the new woodland OCP pattern, is the perfect hook & loop to display on your ACU shirt when you make the switch to OCP from the digital camo UCP ACU camouflage pattern. The reversed flag, worn overseas in combat zones during times of war, are sporting the MultiCam pattern for additional camouflaging over the eye-catching red white & blue standard US flag. These army patches are worn on the right shoulder, as per Genava Convention regulations governing the identification of soldiers, and is made from a high quality polyester-cotton blend that ensures your MultiCam uniform is fit for inspection. The Army OCP uniform bears a nearly indistinguishable resemblance to the MultiCam pattern issued to troops in Afghanistan in 2012, differing only in the shade of brown used on the pattern, and this velcro American flag patch follows this same pattern. Purchase these flags if you're deploying soon and make the switch to OCP before the UCP ACU wear out date with your uniform allowance.