Don't Tread On Me Rattlesnake Navy Jack Flag Hook & Loop Morale Patch 3" x 2"
- Made From Polyester/Cotton Material
- Gadsden Flag Rattlesnake With Background Stripes
- Hook & Loop Backing For Attaching to Uniforms & Gear
- Fully Embroidered Construction
- Borders Won't Curl Or Fray
- Made From 3" x 2"
Don't Tread On Me is a staple of American history, carried by the Continental Marines as well as the US Navy in 1775 during the American Revolution. It now represents modern American political movements, such as Libertarianism, and these tactical morale patches are perfect for those representing them. The First Navy Jack flag tactical patch symbolically says not to step on America, as it is ready to strike back, flown on Continental Navy ships as one of the first union jack flags.