Nordic Gear: Grey Lectra Sox Thermal Socks Pair - Made From 36% Virgin Wool, 33% Winter Acrylic, 22% Polyester &9% Nylon (Cuff). Made to keep your feet warm. Snap On Battery Control. Instructions Included. D-Cell battery will provide 6-7 hours of heating time. Batteries Sold Seperately. Thermal Knit Wool Blend. Sold In Pairs. Made by Nordic Gear. Made in Mexico. The sox do not get hot, they just emit a low warmth in the toe area.
The Lectra Sox are designed to keep feet warm, but not hot. Engage the heat only after you begin to feel cold. Maximum benefit will be obtained by turning the socks on and off often. Do not allow the feet to become overheated. Although not necessary, if you wish to wear two pair of socks, the socks next to the skin should be Lectra Sox. Great for winter sports, spectator sports, hikers, hunters, fisherman & seniors. Lectra Sox technology uses extremely low amperage thus eliminating all possibility of shock or burns, even when wet.
The Lectra Sox by Nnordic Gear were originally designed for commercial fisherman braving the icy cold water of Northern Atlantic. As winter approached and the sea grew hostile, the fisherman were able to fight the elements and maintain their posts with the help of Lectra Sox.
- Battery pouch accessible for easy heat control.
- Wires recessed in channel, eliminates abrasion. This wire does not heat.
- Padded reinforced heel & toe.
- Heating element is recessed in trench to eliminate abrasion.
- Extra wide reinforced cuff.
- California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Laundering & Washing Instructions:
-Hand Wash In Warm Water With Mild Detergent
-Use Gentle Squeezing Action To Wash And Rinse
-Do Not Machine Dry, Hang Dry Or Towel Dry
-Do Not Wring
Nordic Gear: Grey Lectra Sox Thermal Socks Pair Size Chart: