Black Leather Military Steel Toe Jungle Boots - Canvas And Nylon Upper. Leather Toe And Heel. Steel Shank. Black Rubber 'Panama' Sole. Unisex. Lightweight, Fast-Drying, And High Mobility Performance. Jungle Boots Are A Type Of Combat Boot Designed For Use In Jungle Warfare Or In Hot, Wet And Humid Environments, Where A Standard Leather Combat Boot Would Be Uncomfortable Or Unsuitable To Wear. Jungle Boots Have Vent Soles In The Instep And A Canvas Upper To Aid In Ventilation And Drainage Of Moisture. Genuine Leather Insole For Durability, Flexibility And Comfort. This Tactical Boot Was Engineered To The Specifications Of World-Class Heroes, From Military Professionals To Rescue And Law Personal.
Full Sizes Only. No Half Sizes Available, So Please Order The Next Size Lower. For Example, If You Wear Size 11.5, Please Order Size 11. Boots Are Meant To Be Worn With Thick Socks & Are Cut Slightly Big. Please Take That Into Consideration When Ordering.
1. Wear with; 1 pair socks, wool, cushion sole.
2. Size: The tropical boot is supplied in whole size, 5 through 13 in R width. The boots should be worn longer and wider than the combat boots you normally wear in order to allow for normal swelling of the feet in hot weather.
3. Pull on boots, seating heel firmly into place, the double lace at 3rd or 4th eyelet. boot should fit snugly but not tightly.
4. Trouser should be worn outside boot.
5. Carry extra socks with you. Change socks often and at least once daily. Remove boots,and dry feet as often as possible. Neglect of the feet can cause Jungle rot and make you a casualty.
6. Brush mud and excessive dust off boots. To prevent leather from getting hard and stiff , wax often with shoe polish containing silicone. Clean screened vents on inside shank so that water will drain out.
7. Wipe inside of boot occasionally with a moist soapy rag and let dry.
8. As frequently as possible dry boots out in the sun. Do not place near intense heat as this will destroy nylon, leather and rubber.
9. Before putting on boots in snake,insect,scorpion and spider infested areas, carefully inspect the inside of the boots to avoid painful disabling bites and stings. California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.