Large .50 Cal NEW Metal Original Military PA108 Ammo Can - New Condition. Military Ammo Can. 80 Cartridges. 5.56 MM, 4 BALL, M855, 1 TRACER, M856, M27, LINK, LC - 12H693S818 Printed On Front Of Ammo Can. Dimensions: 12.9" x 7.3" x 8.9"
The .50 Metal Ammo Can is also known as the PA108 Ammunition Can was designed to hold link belts of 100 cartridges of .50 cal. ammunition for the M2 Browning machine gun, but it can also be utilized to transport and store many other ammo calibers and packaging.
The PA 108 ammunition box has been used by the U.S. military for small and medium caliber cartridges, for artillery fuses and more, including this partial list: Cartridge 5.56 mm bandoleers and linked, Cartridge 7.62 mm bandoleers and linked, Cartridge .30 caliber carbine, Cartridge .50 caliber linked, Cartridge .38 special, Cartridge 9mm (20 cartons of 50), Cartridge .45 ACP, Cartridge 12 gauge shotgun shell & Cartridge .22LR
Construction details of the PA108 Fat .50 Cal New Metal Military Ammo Can / Box:
- Steel material, Seam Welded
- Latch, Hinge, Handle Spot Welded To Body
- Olive Drab Color Can w/ Yellow Writing On Side
- End-Opening Lid w/ Quick Release Hinge
- Quick Release Latch
- Rubber Gasket Under Lid Makes Near Waterproof Seal When Latched Closed
- Flat Sides And Lid
- Metal Bar Handle Attached To The Lid By Rectangular Wire Loops So It Can Fold Flat For Stacking Or Lift Up For Easy Carry
- Lid Skirts Protect Contents When Lid Is Partially Opened
- Made To Withstand Rugged Use
- Brand New Ammo Can
- California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.