Sure Pak MRE Meals Ready-to-Eat Genuine GI US Military Complete Box with Heaters - 12 Meals (9218)
- BRAND NEW 2020 STOCK.
- Produced March 2020 and will last 5 - 7 years (varies on temperature kept at)
- Ready To Eat
- Direct From US Government Contractor
- Made in the USA
- GSA Compliant
- 12 Delicious Ready To Eat Meals Included Per Package
- Meals Variety May Include: Beef Ravioli, Beef Stew, Cheese Tortellini, Grilled Chicken Breast, Chick With Noodles, Chili Macaroni, Penne Pasta, Spaghetti With Meat Sauce & More
- Each MRE Includes Main Entree, Side Dish, Dessert, Crackers, Spread, Coffee, Beverage Mix and Accessory Pack
- Ideal For Emergency Situations & Disaster Preparedness
- Nutritious Great-Tasting Meals Ideal For Emergency Situations
- Meals contain between 900 to 1,250 calories per meal, depending on the entree and individual components.
- A minimum of two meals per person per day is recommended.
- Heaters are included
- Sopako has been the top military supplier of MRE's to the US Armed Forces for more than 30 years
- No refrigeration is necessary and self-heating options are available.
- Made in the USA
Sure-Pak Meals can be stored for up to five years based on storage temperature. This is known as “shelf life.” Shelf life may be extended if stored in a cool temperature. Heat may shorten shelf life. Freezing is not recommended as it may damage the seal on the pouches used to package the entrees and side dishes, causing them to spoil.
Temperature Shelf Life:
70° Fahrenheit 5.5 years
- 80° Fahrenheit 4 years
- 90° Fahrenheit 2.5 years
- 100° Fahrenheit 1.5 years
MRE Meals were originally developed for use by the military for times when formal meal preparation was not possible. These MREs are fully cooked, nutritious, lightweight, and simple to store. This has made MRE meals very popular for emergency preparedness meals as well as on-the-go meals for hikers, campers, hunters, and other outdoor enthusiasts. Sure-Pak Meals can be eaten cold or hot. If a hot meal is preferred, there are several heating options. Pouches can be placed in direct sunlight or on a heated surface. The pouches also can be placed in boiling water. You can use the flameless heaters that are included, but caution because it can get out. Should not be used by minors.
Sure-Pak Meals do not have an expiration date. The pack date on the bottom of the case in the form of a four-digit number such as “5123”; the “5” represents the year “2005”; the “123” represents the actual day of that year or Julian date; this case was packed on the 123rd day of 2005.