Hanz Waterproof Chillblocker Gloves with Polartec Fleece Lining - Black
- Lightweight Three Layer Bonded Construction
- Outer Heavy Duty Nylon and Spandex Shell is Water Resistant and Stretchable
- Outer Nylon Shell is Covered in Durable Grip Dots
- Interior Membrane Provides for Moisture Transfer Outside the Glove
- Interior Polar Fleece Liner Provides for Insulation up 30 Degrees Celcius
- The Gloves are Pressure Tested to Ensure Waterproofing
- Glove Cuffs are at the Wrist
- Made in the USA
- Length: Small 8.5" - Medium 9.5" - Large - 10.5" - X-Large 11+"
These thin gloves have the form factor of a glove liner, but the protection of waterproof thermal work gloves. The three layer construction not only provides for water resistant gloves, but extremely breathable gloves as well. These work gloves are lined with polar fleece to provide superior cold weather protection than other gloves. The grip dots and waterproof protection make these great to use as hiking gloves or cycling gloves. The gloves are easy to transport since they are lightweight and not bulky gloves. The spandex in these gloves makes them extremely elastic and a great fit for men or women.