Aquamira Frontier Emergency Water Filtration System
- Emergency Water Filtration System for Hiking, Camping & Emergency Preparedness.
- Effective on Protozoan Cysts (Giardia & Cryptosporidium).
- Economical-Filters Up to 20 Gallons.
- Ultra Light & Compact (Only Weighs 1 oz & is Less Than 5" Long).
- Perfect for Emergency Kits,
- Foreign Travel & Outdoor Activities.
- Essential Part of Your 72 Hour Emergency Kit.
- Use When Drinking from A Bottle, Cup or Directly from A Water Source.
- EPA Est. No. 071766-UT-001.
Ideal for hiking, travel, and emergency preparedness, the Aquamira Frontier emergency water filter system is the perfect addition to your 72-hour emergency kit. The Frontier filter's proprietary blend of microscopic carbon, binder and antimicrobial particles is tested and certified to remove more than 99.9 percent of cryptosporidium and Giardia while also helping improve water taste and eliminate odors. Atthe same time, the filter is also easy to operate: just attach and expand the straw, submerge the filter end into the water source, and drink through the straw. It's just like drinking soda from a cup orbottle, or you can even drink directly from a water source, such as astream or lake. And at less than 1 ounce, the Frontier slips easily into a daypack, shirt pocket, or travel bag, so it's always ready when you need it. A single Frontier unit filters up to 20 gallons (75 liters) of water.
Aquamira's Filtration Technology
Aquamira's blend of filtration particles is heated beyond the melting point of the binder material until the particles adhere to each other in a process called "sintering." The result is a highly porous, carbon-impregnated filter block with a tightly controlled pore structure. Aquamira Filtration Technology incorporates both mechanical and absorptive filtration processes to remove both physical and chemical contaminants. Although the Frontier filter does reduce bacterial and viruses, it is not certified to remove the more than 99.9999 percent of bacteria and 99.99 percent of viruses required by the U.S. EPA water purifier standard. For maximum protection, use the Frontier in conjunction with water treatment drops or water purifier tablets.