ACU Digital Camouflage Elastic Hook & Loop Boot Blousing Garters Straps
- Made From Elastic Spun Yarn Material
- Hook & Loop Closure For Quick & Easy Blousing Attachment & Removal
- Reversible Desert Sand Flip Side That Matches The AR 670-1 Sand Color
- Versatile Elastic Fabric Construction Allows You To Utilize The Garter For Many Uses
- Square Away Your Uniform, Look Sharp & Pass Inspection With Our ACU Compatible Garter That Matches Both The Belt, Shirt, Boots, Trousers, & Coat Depending On Which Side You Blouse Your Boots With
Our boot blousers give you that sharp, squared away look that will pass inspection every time while offering a versatile design that can be adapted to other uses. These blousing garters feature a double-sided reversible ACU Digital Camouflage pattern on one side that matches the current US Army ACU Uniform and is Army Uniform Regulation AR 670-1 compliant. The other side features a desert sand color that matches the boots, belt, & t-shirt - perfect for when your chain of command authorizes a uniform downgrade during heavy duty in hot environments. The military boot bands have a quick release hook & loop closure design allowing you to quickly blouse up your boots just in time for that inspection so you don't get smoked, and they easily unhook at the end of the day so you can quickly feel the relief of taking your boots off after a long day of hard work without having to deal with unstrapping traditional blousing straps.