Foliage Green Shemagh Heavyweight Arab Tactical Desert Keffiyeh Scarf
- Made From 100% Heavyweight Cotton Material
- High Quality Stitched Material
- One Size Fits Most
- Designed To Protect Head & Neck From Sun, Sand & Wind
- Tassels Attached To Ends Of Shemagh Scarf
- Folded & Wrapped In Various Styles Around The Head
- Dries Quickly & Keep The Head Warm
- Built Durably To Last Through Rugged Use
- Worn Across The Forehead Or Neck
- Used By Military Soldiers In Afghanistan, Iraq & Worldwide
- Can Also Be Used As A Neck Warmer Or Hand Towel
- Extremely Fashionable & Popular
- Dimensions: 42" x 42"
A keffiyeh is also known as a shemagh, shemagh or yashmag, a ghutra or a hatta, and is a traditional headdress of Arab men, made of a square of cloth, folded and wrapped in various styles around the head. Military Shemaghs are commonly found in arid regions to provide protection from direct sun exposure, as well to protect the mouth and eyes from blown dust and sand. Shemaghs come in a variety of color combinations that are very stylish and fashionable. It is a filter to breathe through in a dust storm, emergency bandage material, fire starting tinder and used for stealthy camouflage activities. These activities include hunting,camping, mountain climbing, etc. This desert Keffiyeh scarf Retains heat and absorbs sweat in warm/hot conditions.