Trooper Brown Military Drill Sergeant Wool Felt Campaign Hat
- Made From 100% Wool Material
- Solid Brown Color
- Chin Strap For Tightening
- Vinyl Chin Strap
- Broad-brimmed Felt Material With High Crown & Pinched Symmetrically At The Four Corners
- Also Known As: Montana Peak, Drill Instructor Cover, Drill Sergeant Hat, Round Brown, Ranger Hat, Sergeant Hat, Scouts Hat, Smokey Bear, Lemon Squeezer
- This Hat Is Not Made In The USA And Is A Top Quality Replica
- Height Of Hat: 6.5"
- Made For Rugged Use
Campaign hats are still worn by US park rangers of the National Park Service. Many states' fish and game wardens, and state park police wear campaign hats. Rangers of many local parks departments wear the campaign hat, such as the New York City Parks Enforcement Patrol. Since the federal troops sent to protect the resources of the first national parks were cavalry troopers, including the 9th Cavalry's Black "Buffalo Soldiers," it was natural that the park system and its rangers would adopt the cavalry soldier's campaign hat as a symbol of authority.
The Trooper Brown Genuine Drill Sergeant Campaign Hat can also be associated with the New Zealand Army, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the World War I ground forces of the United States Army, contemporary US military drill instructors, state police forces, park rangers (and from them, their logo-cartoon and mascot Smokey Bear), Boy Scouts, and others.
All measurements are in inches. This is ageneric size chart for our berets. It does not mean all the berets areavailable in these sizes
Headwear - Size Chart
|Head Size Inches|
|Head Size Centimeters|