Hanz Lightweight Waterproof Performance Gloves - Black
- Lightweight Three Layer Bonded Construction
- Outer Heavy Duty Nylon and Spandex Shell is Water Resistant and Stretchable
- Outer Nylon Shell is Covered in Durable Grip Dots
- Interior Membrane Provides for Moisture Transfer
- Interior Liner Wicks Moisture out of the Glove, while Providing Insulation
- The Gloves are Pressure Tested to Ensure Waterproofing
- Glove Cuffs are at the Wrist
- Fully Resistant to Moderate Winter Temperatures
- Made in the USA
- Length: Small 8" - Medium 8.5" - Large - 9.5" - X-Large 10.5"
These thin gloves have the form factor of a glove liner, but the protection of waterproof thermal work gloves. The three layer construction not only provides for water resistant gloves, but breathable gloves as well. The grip dots and waterproof protection make these great to use as hiking gloves or cycling gloves. The gloves are easy to transport since they are lightweight and not bulky gloves. The spandex in these gloves makes them extremely elastic and a great fit for men or women.